Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hiding Place

Monday, I went to the dermatologist to get a sore on my ear looked at.  She took a biopsy and thinks that it is skin cancer.  I will know what type in about 7 to 10 days.  As I wait, the what ifs keep swirling around in my mind and fear rises up.  I am thankful that when I feel afraid I have someone to run to - the Lord. "You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." (Ps 32:7-8)  Also, that He promises to instruct me and teach me in the way that I should go and will counsel me and watch over me. I can rest in Him knowing that He already knows the beginning and end of the story and is fully trustworthy - I just have to keep reminding myself that! 

1 comment:

  1. remember our study "calm my anxious heart"? The main verse in that study was Phil 4:6, don't be anxious about anything but by prayer and petition present your request to God. You're in my prayers. Keep me posted. love ya, c

    ReplyDelete

Kyoto, Japan

Kyoto, Japan
Cherry Blossoms

Mt. St. Helens - Washington

Mt. St. Helens - Washington
Beauty out of Ashes

Smokey Mountains - Tennessee

Smokey Mountains - Tennessee
Spring Carpet of White Trillium